Dr. Gandotra is double board certified in both general psychiatry and addiction psychiatry. He currently holds the position of chief medical adviser and medical content reviewer for Delphi Behavioral Health Group. With over a decade of experience in the field of behavioral science, specifically focusing on the interface of mental illness and substance use disorders, Dr. Gandotra is a valued source for our organization. In addition, he serves as an instructor at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and is a member of the American Psychiatric Association, as well as the Washington Psychiatric Society. Through his role as a medical content reviewer, Dr. Gandotra strives to ensure the clinical and medical accuracy of Delphi’s written material is maximized to reach the number of people we can effectively encounter and treat.
- Chief Medical Adviser, Delphi Behavioral Health Group
- Faculty Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
- Faculty Howard University Hospital, Department of Psychiatry
- Board Certifications in Addiction Psychiatry and General Psychiatry
- Consulting Psychiatrist for the NFL Program on Substances of Abuse