Detox and Residential Treatment Programs
Comprehensive Care in New Jersey and Massachusetts
Upon being admitted to one of the Serenity at Summit locations, clients report first taking notice of the warm and friendly staff and the high-end facility that will become their temporary home during their personalized addiction recovery program.
Within the first 24 hours after admission, our medical and clinical team will perform a comprehensive intake assessment on the client, which involves:
- Complete Patient History: A through look at the individual’s history of drug or alcohol use, as well as their physical, nutritional and dietary background.
- Mental Health Evaluation: A fully psychiatric evaluation plus a medication assessment, which involves looking for co-occurring disorders.
- Social Evaluation: An integrative biopsychosocial evaluation that gets a sense of the client’s behavior patterns and other factors that tie in to the addiction.
After the intake assessment, the client will undergo holistic medical detoxification for the next 5-7 days, led by a caring staff that wants to make the process as comfortable as possible. If staying at the Serenity at Summit New England location, the client will then begin a customized residential treatment program. The treatment methods vary by client, but, in general, our inpatient residential program consists of:
- Holistic Activities: Yoga, Hypnotherapy, Reiki, Meditation, Massages, etc.
- Group Therapy: 12-Step Meetings, Stress Management, Medical Education, and more
- Individual Therapy: Bio-Feedback, Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) Skills, Brain Spotting, One-on-One Counseling, and more