Choosing The Right Drug Rehab For You
Detox, Outpatient and Residential Services in NJ, PA & MA
When it comes to needing help for a drug or alcohol addiction, just any ol’ treatment program will not do. There may be a drug rehab clinic around the corner, but that doesn’t mean it’s the best option for the one who needs treatment. Or, you may go through your insurance and jump at their first recommendation without looking into the rehab company further.
Also, you could shell out everything you have and pay top dollar for a luxury rehab program at an upscale destination, but it may not have the right treatment services and just may not be the best fit for the aspiring recovered addict.
How to Choose a Drug Rehab
Asking the Right Questions
When you’re flipping through brochures or searching online for the right drug rehab program for yourself or a loved one, there are some basic questions you want to ask about the program and the parent company:
- Is the company licensed and accredited in the state which it operates?
- Does the company offer both residential and outpatient treatment options?
- If I choose to do residential, are there outpatient services available after graduating the inpatient program?
- Whether graduating from a residential or outpatient program, can clients get continued care services if they still need the help?
- Is detox available? Does the clinic customize it for each client or is it one size fits all?
- Is the medical staff capable of diagnosing and treating co-occurring disorders?
- Does the clinic’s staff treat the addiction comprehensively, offering services such as holistic activities, group and individual counseling sessions, and 12-step meetings? Is family therapy an option?
- Does the company work with various insurance providers? Or if I want to pay out of pocket, does the company offer financing or flexible, affordable payment options?
Talk to a Friendly Serenity at Summit Counselor Today About Your Treatment.
When you’re looking into Serenity at Summit as the possible home of your addiction treatment program, the answer to the above questions is a resounding YES. Serenity at Summit is licensed and accredited in both New Jersey and Pennsylvania, with plans to continue expanding into other states. If medically supervised detox for an alcohol or drug dependence is needed, our Union, NJ staff can customize the process to the nature of the addiction. Afterward, the client can stay at the same facility to begin an inpatient residential program, or they can start receiving services at one of Summit’s four conveniently located intensive outpatient centers.
Just give Serenity at Summit Health a call today to talk to a counselor who can discuss treatment options and tailor the right program for you or your loved one. We can also discuss payment options and make sure the venture works with your budget. If somebody needs help with overcoming an addiction, we’re committed to quickly making sure they can get the affordable care they need before the problem gets worse.
Call Serenity at Summit for a Confidential Assessment Today! Dial (844) 326-4514